Re: [gtk-list] Re: Unidentified subject!

// On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Cody Russell wrote:
//
// >
// > I'm using Imlib out of CVS and it works fine with GTK 1.1.7.
// >
// > Cody
// >
//
// Problem is I don't know how or where to get CVS Imlib. Will anyone be kind
// enough to tell me? Or maybe just point me to a relevant FAQ.
//
Go to www.gnome.org and have a look at the FAQ

// By the way, I think I recall reading somewshere that gtk themes support
// requires Imlib. Is this correct?
Yes, though I guess one could write an engines without imlib. The default
enine does not need imlib after all.

//
// Thanks for the help!
You're welcome