Re: [gtk-list] gtk_clist_set_policy

It's been removed - the clist authors decided they would be able to add
more functionality if they required putting it in a scrolled window, so
you'll need to read up on how to use scrolled windows - seems pretty
straight forward from what I've seen. You might try checking the gtk-list
archives, as I think an explanation and example was posted.

--
Evan Lawrence