Announce: terraform 0.1.0

I humbly announce the availbility of terraform 0.1.0, an interactive
landscape modeler.

It requires Gtk+ 1.1.5 and Gtk--0.10.1 (I have put hooks into the config
files to accept higher
Gtk+ versions, but I have not tested anything above 1.1.5. After seeing
some mails about
problems with Gtk+ 1.1.6, I'm hoping that Gtk+ 1.1.7 will just work out of
the box).

It's available via the Gtk+ application repository
(http://metalab.unc.edu/gtk/) or it's homepage:
     http://www.peoplesoft.com/peoplepages/g/robert_gasch/terraform/
from which you can get the software, view the README file or see some
screenshots.

Please report problems, bugs or fixes to the author ...

Greetings from rainy Holland
--> Robert