BUG: GtkCList [1.0.5 & 1.1.5]

This is in both 1.0.5 and 1.1.5, haven't checked newer.

The CList widget uses a GdkRectangle called area to define where a
column area is (in the GtkCListColumn) .

Where I'm running into this bug is the LIST_WIDTH macro.  Basically, I
have a CList with about 400 entries in it, at about 100 pixels width per
entry, that's 40000 pixels.  Unfortunately, a GdkRectangle uses gint16
for the x position, so area.x wraps to negative, which adds with the
width and whatnot to still have a negative width.  This makes automatic
scrollbars not function in 1.0.5, which means I can't scroll to that
area of the CList to see what else fails (given that various things in
the draw functions use this value as well).

I doubt one would change GdkRectangle, perhaps the dimensions need to be
stored in the Column without using the GdkRectangle.  I notice that the
width in 1.1.5 is now stored separate as well, that's half of it.

Also, even stored separate there will be an upper limit using the same
method, perhaps it should be changed to not use this value at all?

Brandon
--
 Brandon Long          A fundamental law:  no matter how good you are,
 MD6 Crash Test Dummy  someone somewhere believes that you're going to Hell.