Packaged GTK Tutorial is now available

I've started updating the tutorial to the GTK 1.1 interface, and as
the packaged version has disappeared from the web site, I've uploaded
the current version to:

ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/tutorial/

It has the tutorial in the following formats:
 o SGML
 o HTML
 o Postscript
 o DVI
 o Text

It also contains all of the example source code from the tutorial.

If anyone feels like contributing, please do so via me. I'm
especially interested in receiving contributions for aspects of GTK
that are not currently covered, e.g. DnD, missing widgets, etc.

Note: not all of the examples currently compile with GTK 1.1. This is
basically still the GTK 1.0 tutorial except for the first few
chapters.

Have fun.

-tony

---