egcs warning

I'm having stability trouble with GTK apps when using the -O6 flag with
egcs to build.  If I use -O2 or lower, it works perfectly, however.  Just
an FYI, if anyone's having any weird problems with their apps, make sure
you're not using -O3 or higher with egcs (I believe that -O3, -O4, -O5,
and -O6 are the same with egcs).

I'm using egcs 1.1b, and gtk+ 1.0.6 stable.

Scott M. Stone <sstone@pht.com, sstone@pht.co.jp>
Head of TurboLinux Development/Systems Administrator
Pacific HiTech, Inc (USA) / Pacific HiTech, KK (Japan)