Re: [gtk-list] Re: Bug in GtkText

At 08:55 AM 8/30/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I made some fixes to the Text widget recently related to problems
>like this, so if you are using 1.1.1, you might want to
>try grabbing the latest version from anoncvs.

I've been seeing a lot of messages here lately that specify that
various bugs are fixed in CVS. It seems to me like it would be good
to make a new release, so that people aren't fighting the same bugs
over and over. Is there any plan for a new release soon? (Preferably
with the themes code included or as a seperate package)
Kevin Handy  kth@srv.net         Accounting Software for
Software Solutions. Inc.         VAX/VMS Computer Systems
Idaho Falls, Idaho