Random questions...

Question about GdkEventKeys -

When setting up a callback for for a key_press_event, how do I check for key
combinations, e.g. CTRL-W?

>From what little I've done with capturing gdk events, it seems that key events
are captured propogated from parent to child.  If I set up a handler on the
window, is there any way to prevent it being captured by child callbacks as
well?

(I seem to remember that setting the return on the handler to TRUE was
supposed to indicate that it was already taken care of, but that didn't seem
to work, or maybe I'm misinterpreting what I read?)

Matthew Berg
[enter some incredibly witty .sig here]