gnome and gtk in one app

  Hi there.

  I writing a program now in gtk. And was thinking about to make it like
yagIRC, i.e if gnome is present use it.

  So, what I wonder is how to do this with aclocal/automake/autoconf, the one
Owen wrote for using with GTK+ is nice, but is how it would like it:

  - configure checks if gnome is present and checks for version,
  - if not present, check for gtk, using Owen's gtk.m4...

  This is probably simply you think, but I am no master at using the auto*
programs so I just don't have a clue.

  So, thanks for any help I can get.
---
                                           ''~``
                                          ( o o )
+-[Web - http://lobbin.ml.org/-------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.-------------+
| Robin Ericsson - System Administrator - HTML/PERL/C Hacker       |
| Implementor of the mud The Shadow Rising - Soon to be open       |

-- How about a fortune?
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done.