all these inits

I have a question involving GTK, GNOME, IMLIB and everything else which has
an init() function.

How do they overlap?

When I was doing just GTK+ programming, there was the gtk_init( ) function.
Then I looked at GNOME stuff, and there is no gtk_init, but a there is a
gnome_init( ).
When I was playing with gdk_imlib, it has its own init as well.

Supposed I was ( crazy ) and trying to use all 3? Which inits would I have
to call? How do they overlap? I'm guessing that the gnome_init takes care
of gtk_init but how about Imlib?

Thanks,
	dave
--
You keep thinking I'm tired of you but I'm just tired.
While I keep saying you're sick of me but you're just sick.