GtkList/GtkCList: key_press_event

Hello all,

I am trying to handle the "key_press_event" on either 'list' or 'Clist'
but am unable to do so as yet. It seems that no key presses are sent to
them. I even tried to handle the "event" which essentially sends all the
events and no key press event was there. However, if you move up and
down arrow keys, the selection bar does move up and down. Sorry, I
didn't get it at all...

What I am trying to achieve is that if a user selects some row out of a
list/Clist, and then press the 'Del' key, that row should disappear. Any
help?

Thanx
-kaq