Re: [gtk-list] Is the Theme code going to become mainstream

Kevin Handy wrote:

> I'm just curious as to weither the 'theme' code that is
> refered to in the following URL going to become part of gtk+?
>
>         http://www.labs.redhat.com/themes.shtml
>
> It looks like you could make screens that are much prettier
> than anything available from WindowsXX with this, but I
> wouldn't want to use it unless it is going to become
> well supported.

 It's gone into the CVS. I think it's planned to eventually become a
compile-time option.

./configure --enable-themes

Kate

--
 "I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star.
    We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

John "Kate" Looney, Horizon Open Systems. Sun Microsystems distributor and
Support centre. Hotline: [+353 1 8055700] Web http://www.hos.horizon.ie/