Re: [gtk-list] entry box with drop down menu

//Hello,

Hi,

//In my app I need to create %subj% like in screenshot:
//http://www.gtk.org/screenshots/entry2.gif
//
//How can I do this ? I didn't found anything about it.

My guess is that this screenshot was generated by testgtk. Try that out and
look at the source for it. I'd advise you to look in the tutorial, but there
doesn't appear to be a section about the entry box, or am I mistaken? If there
isn't, Use the Source, Luke!

Regards,

Johannes.
--
"Your fault. Core dumped." -- Erik Lundevall

<insert funny description here>