Re: [gtk-list] Re: ANNOUNCE: gtk+ repository updated/revised

On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Sergei O. Naoumov wrote:

> > > I was trying to make this thing as autonomous as possible. :-)
> >
> > why not make it into a freshmeat-like system, but for gtk only?
>
> What's that?

www.freshmeat.net is a wonderful place to find out about the latest
versions/releases of Linux and Unix software in general. it even includes an
application index with programs by category
|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |