gtk_clist_moveto

Hi!

I'm having some trouble using the gtk_clist_moveto. I'm using something like

gtk_clist_moveto(GTK_CLIST(clist), row, 0, 0.5, -1);

to scroll to a certan row. The first time I do this nothing happens. After
that some wierd things might occur, but that could be a bug in my app. Maybe I
should add that in my tests the row to move to is the last row.

Is gtk_clist_moveto not intended to work the way I want it to or is this a
bug?

--
Eckehard Berns