pixmaps on buttons ???

Hi!
I have this piece of code that is supposed to put a pixmap on my button:

      backw = gtk_button_new();
      style = gtk_widget_get_style(backw);
      backw_p = gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm_d(backw->window,&mask,
					     &style->bg[GTK_STATE_NORMAL],
					     (gchar **)rw_xpm);
      backw_w = gtk_pixmap_new(backw_p,mask);
      gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(backw),backw_w);
      gtk_widget_show(backw_w);
      gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(range),backw,FALSE,FALSE,1);
      gtk_widget_show(backw);

It does it all right but when running it tells me this:

	** WARNING **: Creating pixmap from xpm with NULL window and colormap

What is it I am doing wrong here? Thanks in advance,

	Sergei