Re: [gtk-list] A couple of suggestions

[SNIP(tm)]

    Lauri> In gtk, it would be good to have a

    Lauri> typedef guint GtkSignalID;

    Lauri> Or something similar. This just to make code clearer to understand. IMO,
    Lauri> unaliased ints should only be used for real numeric values. When ints are
    Lauri> used for identifiers and the like, it should be apparent from the code.

While you go and hack this, could you also replace all g*int return
types with gboolean where this makes sense...  There are quite a
couple places where the function actually returns only FALSE or TRUE,
but is declared `gint' (or `guint').

And there are also quite a number (a lot) of function arguments
declared g*int even though they actually are boolean.

This is one thing I want to do as soon as I get some other stuff
done... (which means, probably not very soon).

[SNIP(tm)]

Bye, J

--
Jürgen A. Erhard  eMail: jae@laden.ilk.de  phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326