obgtk vs. GTKKit

First off...in the Faq, there is reference to a Gtk-objc wrapper wich is
tied in with GnuStep Foundation, but it only leads to the GnuStep
site...not to any URL, so I never found it...(I looked throught the
whole GnuStep site)  Anyone know were it is, or if it really exists?

Second...I already have, and have done a small amount of work with
obgtk.  Is GTKKit any better?  Does it offer some sort of functionality
not offered because it is tied with Foundation?