Re: [gtk-list] gtk-objc

On Sun, 19 Apr 1998, fractture wrote:

> Are there any apps written in obj-c that use gtk-objc?
> I want ones only using it, not Gnome apps since I can't get Gnome to
> compile.
> Anything would be helpfull, the smaller the better because I don't even
> know the language quite yet ;)
You could also take a look at TOM (http://www.gerbil.org/tom/). It's kind
of a better ObjC, and it moves some implementation dependencies of
ObjC into the language definition proper. (For example, is it possible and
allowed to replace a method in an existing class by dynamic loading,
etc.)

Actually, there are even RH5.0 RPMs of TOM (usually of the most current
snapshot) and TOM/Gtk done by myself. (The link is on the Download page.)

Andreas