Re: [gtk-list] gtk--:Still problems with connecting 2 signals

Oliver Freyd <freyd@uni-muenster.de> writes:
> Now gcc says:
> g++ -c -g   -o colorbutton.o colorbutton.cc
> /usr/local/include/gtk--sig.h: In method `int
> Concretegtkslot1<int,Signal_proxy1<int,Gtk_Widget,_GdkEventButton *>
> &,_GdkEventButton *>::call(struct _GdkEventButton *)':
> /usr/local/include/gtk--sig.h:1099: invalid use of void expression

Oh damn, there's larger problems with return types of signals. (many
operator()() statements return void instead of rettype and it isnt
really clear how it should work...) There is also problem with void
return types. (void foo() { return func(); }  gives error and there's
no way to fix it without partial specialization. => it'll be hard to
implement correctly with gcc2.7.2 )

I have no time to look into this now :( I'll start fixing it tomorrow.

> Actually, I had problems compiling 0.8.2 (on gcc 2.7.2),
> in adjustment.cc it didn't like a const in
> gfoat get_value() const;

I did fix this... will be in next version...

There also seems to be some makefile problems, I'll look those
tomorrow too.

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --