Re: [gtk-list] Changing the color of a button in Perl/Gtk

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998 dov@Orbotech.Co.IL wrote:

> I've been trying to figure out how to change the properties - colors
> and fonts - of a button in Perl/Gtk, but I still haven't managed to
> do it. So, how do you do it?

The most obvious approach is to use the resource mechanism, demonstrated
with the testgtkrc file. (A new function that can parse a string, instead
of a file, isn't supported yet.)

Changing only a specific button under program control may require style
modifications, which I've not explored yet -- they may be sufficiently
support already.