Re: [gtk-list] objective-c

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Ed Boraas wrote:

> Sorry if this is a common question, but how are the Objective-C bindings
> coming along? Is there anywhere i can get information on that subject?
> I'm itching to use gtk+ with "real" objects :)

If you're referring to obgtk, while not *totally* up-to-date it's in use
in some Gnome apps, and the large body of it is there and functional. I
suppose I'm going to have to write a separate configure script for it one
of these days, but until then, get the gnome-objc package from CVS or
ftp.labs.redhat.com

I'll be glad to answer any questions people have about it,
-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
Chicken Little was right.