[gtk-list] Re: clist woes -Reply

Yet another similar project :

I have uploaded my source to ftp://sunsite.unc.edu
under Linux/Incoming, with the name gtk_pizza.tgz

It might have filtered down to the apps/ area by now - check the ls-LR on
the ftp site.

My app has a login screen with a passwd field, login as MAINT passwd
dog3, and a toolbar pops up with a number of database tables to edit.

I use a gtk_clist to display rows from the SQL server (postgres 6.3 in my
case). Click on a row, and the data entry fields are populated. Hit the
update button, and the data entry fields are appended / updated on the
database, and the clist is repopulated.

Took a bit of a learning curve to get past the segmentation faults, but
have a looksy anyway. Might be useful.

I really have to finish this app off this week (:)), so I will keep postings up
to date on a weekly basis on sunsite, unless someone can offer me a
better place to stick my source tree.

Steve O'Connor
Eljay Pty. Ltd.
Australia

Makers of GPL'ed business apps for Linux.