Re: [Patch] two tiny fixes

Peter Mattis writes:
>Uh, Stefan, "glib.h" and "glibconfig.h" are not installed in
>a glib subdirectory any more. I submit that you have an old GTK
>installation that did do this and that's why I keep getting this
>patch. Best check and remove old GTK installations before installing a
>new one. Multiple versions of GTK on the same system currently don't
>work too well.

Why aren't glib files installed in a glib subdirectory?  We'd
like to install this software in /usr/include, but /usr/include
is overpopulated as it is.  All the RPM's that I have made of
gtk have put glib header files in /usr/include/glib/ and I
think it would be silly to drop them in /usr/include/ -- the
cleaner that stays, the better.  Do you have a reason not to
put them there?  Our reason for dropping them in a glib
subdirectory certainly has nothing to do with trying to have
mulltiple versions of GTK on the same system...

michaelkjohnson