Re: [gtk-list] Once again, destroy signal in windows...

Federico Mena writes:
>Hello all, especially Peter :-)
>
>I would like to present a "really close?" sort of dialog when the
>user attempts to close a window.  I have tried:
>	- Connecting to the delete_event signal and trying to stop it.
>	  This doesn't work.

In my source tree I've changed the way the delete signal
works. Previously, the gtk event dispatcher interpreted the delete and
destroy signals the same and always deleted the widget. I changed that
so the delete signal is simply passed along and it the job of the
signal handler to destroy the widget if that is desired. This will
make it possible to do your "really close?" dialog. I should have some
more time to work on this tomorrow and make another release in the
near future.

Peter