Re: [gtk-list] Re: A description format for Gtk features

Kenneth Albanowski <kjahds@kjahds.com> writes:

> Unfortunately, Perl doesn't speak ILU yet. (Or if it does,  I'm not
> familiar with it.)

No, but since it doesn't seem to be a huge job, I'm being optimistic.
There's been some discussion of this on the COPE list recently,
including expressions of support from Larry Wall and the ILU team, so
it probably will happen whenever somebody with a week of free time on
their hands shows up.

> [BTW, _please_ tell me if this message gets out to gtk-list. My postings
> seems to have been going into a black hole.]

It hasn't appeared here yet...

Regards,
                                        Owen