obgtk 0.4 available

	ftp://ftp.redhat.com/home/sopwith/obgtk-devel-0.4-1.src.rpm

[sorry no binary .rpm's available, my system is too "customized" for them
to be useful elsewhere ;-]

Or you can get
	ftp://ftp.redhat.com/home/sopwith/obgtk-0.4.tar.gz

Lots of fun new features and bug fixes. The next release will hopefully
have the signal/slot handling done right; we'll have to see how Gtk
progresses.

Thanks to all the test^H^H^H^Husers so far; please keep the change
requests and bug reports rolling.

-- Elliot - http://www.redhat.com/
What's nice about GUI is that you see what you manipulate.
What's bad about GUI is that you can only manipulate what you see.

| http://www.cauce.org/ | http://www.linuxnet.org/ |