Re: [gtk-list] Re: Yield?

Arun Sharma <asharma@netscape.com> writes:

> How about using Linuxthreads ? Has anyone tried it out ?

We use libc6 threads here, but we put a mutex around all our calls to
gtk so that only one thread can ever be inside gtk at a time.  It
seems to work well, but be aware that for this to work, you should
probably make sure that gtk was compiled with -D_REENTRANT.  (If you
use a Debian system, that's taken care of for you.)

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>