Re: [gimp-devel] [gtk-list] A patch an a bug report for the About dialog
- From: Rob Browning <rlb cs utexas edu>
- To: Nathan Summers <summersn cs byu edu>
- Cc: The Gimp-Developer Mailing List <gimp-developer scam xcf berkeley edu>, gtk-list redhat com
- Subject: Re: [gimp-devel] [gtk-list] A patch an a bug report for the About dialog
- Date: 20 Nov 1997 00:09:28 -0600
Nathan Carl Summers <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Well, it uses a gtkdrawingarea widget, and the patch doesn't fix the
> problem, but there might be some kind of similar problem.
OK, well the issue in the gtkimage fix was that the region of part of
the GdkImage that needed to be redrawn was being calculated
incorrectly. I fixed it by switching to gdk_rectangle_intersect.
There's still a problem with resizes not clearing the full extent of
the previous image before drawing a newer, smaller (in either
dimension) image, but I haven't had time to track that down yet.
Rob Browning <email@example.com>
PGP fingerprint = E8 0E 0D 04 F5 21 A0 94 53 2B 97 F5 D6 4E 39 30
] [Thread Prev