gtk_real_button_*

GtkButton has several functions prefixed with gtk_real_button_.. I had
no problem understanding how they end up being called, and so forth.

What I'm not entirely sure about is why GtkButton is implemented this
way.  About the only reasonable guess I can come up with is that it
allows "inheritence" from GtkButton... but I can't for the life of me
figure out what the problem would be doing things the other way. (the
"other" way being, having the gtk_real_button_* code in gtk_button_*
rather than the latter, emitting a signal)

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
--
					-Otto.