Re: [gtk-list] Re: Another list question

> On Thu, 15 May 1997, Marc van Kempen wrote:
>
> > Is it possible have an action performend when doubleclicking on
> > a listitem?
> >
> > Judging from the list of signals possible for a list widget
> > it does not seem possible:
> > 	selection_changed
> > 	select_child
> > 	unselect_child
> >

> define a signal handler:

Thanks again Tim,

This worked fine, however after playing around with the list widget
I find that when I use the keyboard (arrow up/down and space) I can
mark more than one item, even when the list is defined as
GTK_SELECTION_SINGLE
With the mouse I can't mark more than one item.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Marc.
Marc van Kempen                 BowTie Technology
Email: marc@bowtie.nl            WWW & Databases
tel. +31 40 2 43 20 65
fax. +31 40 2 44 21 86         http://www.bowtie.nl