Re: Convenience function create_pixmap_from_file()

Michael K. Johnson wrote:

>   pixmap_active = gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm(parent->window,
>                         &style->bg[GTK_STATE_ACTIVE],
>                         filename);
>   pixmap_prelight = gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm(parent->window,
>                         &style->bg[GTK_STATE_PRELIGHT],
>                         filename);
>   pixmap_selected = gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm(parent->window,
>                         &style->bg[GTK_STATE_SELECTED],
>                         filename);

I don't know which state represents that, when the mouse is hold over
the button which contains such a pixmap, but the transparent color does
not become bright. Is it a bug or do I have to do even more for such a
behaviour?

-- bis später...
 - Sascha         ---<~>=( http://www.ping.de/sites/aibon/ )=<~>---

   () Free speech online