Re: [gtk-list] Re: Notebook and listbox problems.

Otto Hammersmith wrote:
> Replace that bit with,
>
> gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(button), "clicked",
>                    (GtkSignalFunc) gtk_exit, NULL);

You're perfectly correct. When I cribbed the "Close" button from the
testgtk.c code I got the wrong close button. Still, the problem with the
listbox persists.... and what fun that is being!

Thanx

Mike

--
"We've been looking for home and keep finding the sandpit,
 Maybe if we look for the sandpit we'll find home."