[gtk-list] [gtk-list] Re: [gtk-list]testing the list tag

Sorry for the interruption, folks.  The sed (sad?) expression for managing
(mangling?) the subject for the [gtk-list] tag was insufficient, and
so I'm testing a (hopefully fixed) version with this message.  I'm also
testing a procmail recipe for stripping it back out when it is received
for those of us with reasonable MUA's...

michaelkjohnson