Re: [gtk-list] Unidentified subject!

On Sat, 28 Jun 1997, Max Lawson wrote:

> I'm looking for a free GUI toolkit, easy to learn and to use.
> And I haven't make my mind yet ... lack of time :(
> I've had a (quick) look on Amulet, Qt and Gtk. Gtk is really
> interesting but the doc is awfully absent :-(
> (For example, how to change the colors of items in a
> selection list).
>
> Will there be a more important documentation ? and a C++
> wrapper ?

Docs are not hard to make, so yes there will probably be some
sometime, and you can always use the testgtk program as an example.

A C++ wrapper is sort of possible, but C++ is brain dead when it comes to
callbacks. I had an idea to solve it that I am working on, so we'll see
how it goes...

-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
What's nice about GUI is that you see what you manipulate.
What's bad about GUI is that you can only manipulate what you see.