disappearing dialogs in notebook

I have been trying to combine the brushes and pattern dialogs in the
GImp into a single notebook. Well, I have managed to get it partially
done. The problem is that after I open the dialog the first time, then
close it, then reopen it, the dialogs are gone or  hidden at least. The
notebook widget is there, but the dialogs on the pages of the notebook
disappear. If you only look at one dialog before you close the notebook,
then only that pattern disappears.
	I belive this may have to do with creating the brush and pattern
dialogs as static. I have tried it without them being static and it
didnt seem to change anything, but I may have still been missing
something.
	I looked through layers_dialog.c, and diffraction.c, and sinus.c to see
if I was missing any thing but nothing seem too obvious.  I am hoping I
am just a gtk_make_that_stinking_missing_widget_reappear() away from
getting this to work, but somehow I doubt that.

	Anyway, I included a uuencode tar.gz file with a patch and the two new
files you need ( bp_dialog.[ch] ). Of course you will need to add
bp_dialog stuff to the Makefile. The patch is against a clean .99.10
tree so your milage may vary.

	Any help would be appreciated. Hope no one mine this sorts gimp, sorta
gtk question popping up here. I suppose with gimp-devel being down this
is about my only choice though...

       This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Adrian Likins
aklikins@eos.ncsu.edu
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/a/aklikins/pub/adrian.html

bp_dialog