Re: [gtk-list] Re: Stupid feature requests (and bug).

Hi!

    I just write to say that I like  the fact that if you press a button and
then move the mouse away from that button (while still holding the mouse
button), it is released, and then if you go back on it (and not an other) it
is pressed-again.  That enable the user to change his mind:
As when you play a game (for example chess..) some people like putting his
hand on the thing (i don't remember the name for the king, queen, ....) while
thinking, knowing that he could always change his mind, and move an other one.

This should be the same for the gui: you click, and if you change your mind at
this moment, you can move away from the button to release the mouse, so that
it isn't selectionned any more.

        Bye.

--
Xavier Bouchoux.

If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
                -- Maslow