Re: [gtk-list] Re: Formatting

On 31 Jul 1997, Rob Browning wrote:

> Andreas Tille <e2od5@mlucom.urz.uni-halle.de> writes:
>
> > On 30 Jul 1997, Rob Browning wrote:
> >
> > > My biggest thing with formatting it is having to learn another markup
> > > language.  I'd rather put my time into writing than into learning how to
> > > make it look nice.
>
> Just to clarify.  I didn't write this.  I did reply to it.

Nope, I wrote it :).  Just to let you know, Werner Koch was nice enough to
convert the whole thing to SGML for me.  It really does make it look a lot
nicer.  I'm gonna try following his lead and continue writing using SGML.

I'm gonna ask again, if anyone has to time to do a tutorial on a
subject/widget, please do.  Plain text is fine if you don't want to use
SGML, someone can convert it.  Also, if you just want to write an example
of how to use a specific widget, this would also be a big help.  I find I
spend just as much time creating the example code as I do explaining it :)

Ian