Re: [gtk-list] Yet more gtk tutorial

Hello Ian.
Conserning that Copyright message in my menu tutorial: It's ok, go ahead
and rip the (c) out if you feel better without it, but please don't
change the text in any way, IF you change the text please contact me
before releasing it publically.
Thank you,

Bawer

PS:
I'm currently working on the menu-tut and I have marked it up with sgml
and will later use the sgml-tools on it (Shawn Amudnson's idea) and
among others have a html-version ready. The format is like the Linux
HOWTO's, maybe you should use this for yourself as it gives the final
text more structure.
DS.