Re: [gtk-list] gtk_notebook and gtk_list

On Wed, 23 Jul 1997, Shawn T. Amundson wrote:

> Has anyone else tried to put a gtk_list into a gtk_notebook?  It
> seems once the gtk_list is displayed, it doesn't go away even when
> you select a page it shouldn't be in.  Below is my simplest test
> case.

I've had this problem, too. Quartic was looking at it, dunno what came of
it.

If you switch to the tab with the list, and then switch away, it works
fine. Perhaps the list is not getting hidden like it should be when the
list is created.

-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
What's nice about GUI is that you see what you manipulate.
What's bad about GUI is that you can only manipulate what you see.