Re: [gtk-list] Re: destroy in X

> You can't, the whole point of destroy is to do a hard disconnect.
>
> Try setting a SIGABRT signal handler in your program, see if that works.

It works more or less.  Still got the ** ERROR ** message though, instead
of the usual

X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

[1]+  Exit 1                  xcalc

And gimp for example doesn't get killed, it just stops.  I have to kill -9
it myself.

this is Hoek v0.23 -- automatic mail replier         hoek@pcjeroen.ubu.ruu.nl
		see also http://www.araneus.com/
	"Where do you live?  Where is the manager?  Where does he live?"
							-- Grosse point Blanc