Re: [gtk-list] Re: [new mini-widget] hbox vs viewport

> I'm really quite puzzled by this. What version of gtk are you using?
> How are you compiling simple.c? I used something like:
>
> gcc -g -o simple simple.c gtkeventbox.c -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgtk -lgdk
> -lglib -lX11 -lXext -lm

I used gcc -o simple -lgtk -lm simple.c gtkeventbox.c, but just tried the
above and it gives the same result.  The gtk-version is gtk+970605.

> If you want to work on debugging it, let me know and I can give you
> some hints about how to go about it.

Yep.  (Great opportunity to learn, isn't it? :-)

this is Hoek v0.23 -- automatic mail replier         hoek@pcjeroen.ubu.ruu.nl
		see also http://www.araneus.com/
	"Where do you live?  Where is the manager?  Where does he live?"
							-- Grosse point Blanc