Re: [gtk-list] GTK Printing/X6.3

On Sun, 6 Jul 1997, Jay Painter wrote:

> I mentioned printing with GTK a while back, and I was told that X6.3
> supported postscript printing.  I have been unable to find any docs on
> the X6.3 printing, could somebody clue me in?

X11R6.3 has an X server that outputs to postscript instead of to your
video card. The name is on the tip of my tongue, but rpm -ql doesn't want
to cooperate so your best bet is www.x.org

-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
What's nice about GUI is that you see what you manipulate.
What's bad about GUI is that you can only manipulate what you see.