Re: [gtk-list] new gtktree version

Hi,

> I've upload a new version a gtktree on ftp.gimp.org.
> This is the patch gtk-bolliet-971218-0.patch.gz and it's for gtk 0.99.0.

This looks pretty cool. I used it for a tiny SNMP browser (see
http://www.scram.de/~jochen/snmp.gif for a screen shot). However, i would
like to hide the root item in the tree (the "." node in the sample), so
the visible tree starts with several connected trees (like if you simple
remove the "-" and the "." in teh sample screen shot). Is this already
possible or would a patch make sense at all?

Merry Christmas!

Cheers,
Jochen