¿gtk_widget_show_all?

Hello.
	A thing I don't understand is why do I have to call gtk_widget_show for
every widget in the window. I would like having a
gtk_widget_show_with_childs (or something like this) function that shows
a widget and all of it's childs (recursively).
	I don't if there are any tecnicall reasons that does it dificult to
implement, or if you think that is a bad idea, or ...
	I think there must be more people that don't like having a tree of
gtk_widget_show calls in the code, one for each widget.
	What do you think about adding this function?
	Thanks.

--
|David Abilleira Freijeiro | Pontevedra, España        |