Re: [gtk-list] Cosmetic problem with GTK_STATE_PRELIGHT

Stefan Jeske <jeske@braunschweig.netsurf.de> writes:

> I discovered the following problem : I'd like to set a button
> insensitive after pressing it. (Every time the button is pressed, a
> list item is deleted. List empty => button should be disabled)

Just a guess here, but are you connecting the "pressed" event, or the
"clicked" event ? I had a somewhat similar problem recently because I
had connected the "pressed" event to a function that would do some
rather drastic changes to the button so that it would never get the
"released" event and stay in an awkward state.

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.worldnet.fr/~glaurent