Re: GTK stability for GIMP 1.0

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Owen Taylor wrote:

> > Then we should put all new features in, like the reference
> > counting.  Anything that breaks compatibility should go in as
> > soon as possible.  (after 0.99.1)
>
> Do you want to try _not_ to break backwards compatibility for
> 0.99.1 - I could put in (the existing portion of) the refcounting
> patches tonight and provide patches against the GIMP.

No, if you already have the stuff ready put it in.  We can do GTK
release 0.99.1 and GIMP release 0.99.17 tomorrow if you can have
it in tonight.

As long as the latest GTK release and GIMP release work together,
we should be good to go.

--
Shawn T. Amundson		Complete Internet Solutions
Senior Systems Administrator	Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

while (i) { last }
    i, do exist.
    forever;