Re: [gtk-list] Vertical Resizing Bug

> Are you using AfterStep by any chance? Apparently there is a bug in
> AfterStep that causes similar behavior.
Actually... I am using AfterStep 1.0.  How does using AfterStep affect
resizing?  The window manager shouldn't have the ability to resize a
window beyond a window specified minimum size.  For example, if I get
tcl/tk to create a window with a fixed size, no matter how hard I try with
AfterStep, I can't resize it.  What I'm saying is that GTK should set a
minimum size for each window it creates.

Cheers