Re: [gtk-list] Popup-menus?

> I assume that gtk_menu_popup(...) shows the popup, and it does when I
> test it. Ok. But how am I supposed to show it whenever, say, the right
> mousebutton is pressed. I suppose I have to connect some signal to
> something to make that work. Please could someone show me an example on
> how this is made.

You attach the widget's "event" signal to some function, and then you
decifer the event.  If it's a right mouse button press, then you pop-up
the window.  If you want an example, the e-mail client I'm working on has
a pop-up menu for moving mail messages that is activated by pressing the
right mouse button on the message you want to copy.  You can get it from  The file you want to look at is