GUBI

Hi,

Just checked out GUBI. Very nicely done that author ;-)

I find writing GTK code a bit repetitive, GUBI helps this along nicely. It
seems to be missing GtkPixmap support though -- when this arrives I'll be
able to whip up some seriously good-looking dialogues :)

I did find a lack of documentation though, so couldn't work out if there
is support for menus or not.

One thing I couldn't work out very well is signals. I have a
GtkScrolledWindow, and need to know how to get a callback to fire off when
the window is scrolled. I also need to know how to get at the data telling
me the new positions of the scrollbars. I am also similarly clueless with
regards to other siganls I will need to respond to such as resize windows
and exposure event. Anyone got any useful pointers?

Cheers,
Chris